Group: Members
Gold: 4539

Donate

Species: Human
Affiliation: Magisterium/The Kingdom of Heaven
Character Profile
Played By: Jaqi

Awards: None

Nalan sat by a door. She was impatient. Her tail flicked back and forth on the ground, sweeping the little floor area around her body clean and dirtfree. This was her habit when she was waiting with nothing to do. What the heck was he doing in there? The fox looked up and down the corridor, empty. Then she glanced up at the door. Nalan beamed a telepathetic message to her human.

Richard Mackenzie! Dammit! What the heck is taking you so long? You've been in there for like a whole two minutes, man!

Why do humans take so long in the toilet?

Currently I am Dooting adults in Oxford, explaining MDD to a child, and picking up a woman at a bar.

Ryan: Loyalty. That is all I have for the Magisterium.
Nalan: You suck.
Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Jan 30 2013, 05:37 PM

I'm all six feet five of solidified handsome.

Group: Admin
Gold: 4825

Donate

Affiliation: Republic of Heaven
Character Profile
Played By: Remus

Richard Mackenzie was standing on the corridor which led to the gents and the ladies, one hand up a lady's arse, the other dragging her through a door. He wasn't sure if it was the gents or the ladies, but he was damned well sure he was going to get a quick fuck now. The lady (student? scholar? janitor? who the hell cared?) was obliging and soon, he was already unzipping his pants.

And then Nalan. He immediately blocked his daemon out. She was about as bitchy as a dog when she wanted to, and right now all he wanted was a fuck.

Shut up Nalan. I'll be out soon.

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 02:02 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

Nalan heard his human's message and puffed out a breath of air impatiently.

You are not feeling that woman up!

The daemon of the woman, a pig, had tottered into the toilet corridor with them. Nalan had refused to go in. She should've known his plans, because she has been Richard's daemon all her life and something like this was completely within his idiot reasoning. Plus they were going to be late to their meeting! Feeling like talking was useless, she did the one thing that was sure to put off Richard. Nalan began to walk away. The fox felt the pull of the heartstrings that meant it was nearing the maximum separation distance that they could bear. Within a few seconds she was standing by the entrance of a lecture theatre, a few metres away from the toilet. Her fur quivered with the strain but she remained as solid as a rock. Not long now..

Currently I am Dooting adults in Oxford, explaining MDD to a child, and picking up a woman at a bar.

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 02:10 AM

Donate

Character Profile

Richard felt Nalan marching away but ignored her completely. He was used to her annoying ways and today seemed to be bitchy as usual. His heart was straining, but fuck that shit. Right now, he was having the time of his fucking life and she was standing somewhere trying to pull him away.

Nalan, that doesn't work when I'm having an orgasm.

Richard shoved the lady down (he didn't know her name) and prepared to do it again.

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 02:18 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

Nalan's face frowned. He just had sex yesterday! How does he feel the need to do it again today? And in a toilet? So unsanitary!! The fox began to walk away again. A metre from the lecture theatre. Two metres. Her eyes started to mist now from involuntarily tears of separation. Three metres. Nalan wanted to scream.

Richard! Come on! Get out of there!

A scholar walked past with her border collie daemon. If she thought it was strange to see a daemon alone in the corridor, she didn't say so. The scholar continued her way and disappeared around the corner.

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 02:23 AM

Donate

Character Profile

Fortunately, Richard knew every single Nalan trick in the book.

She was his daemon.

The man lifted the lady in front of her and pushed her against the door, slightly closing the distance between his daemon and himself. Nalan was still at the point of screaming, but he was having a good time. That was most important. Orgasms helped too.

I'm fucking, Nalan! How many times do I have to tell you! Don't interrupt me when I fuck!

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 02:34 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

There was nothing else Nalan could do now but stay where she was. She didn't think she could stand any further separation. The fox scratched the ground in frustration. Another scholar walked by with a pile of books. The scholar and his canary daemon looked at the fox who was having a fit on the ground. 'You alright, dear?' the scholar asked, pausing. Nalan snapped her teeth at the scholar in frustration. 'I'm fine, just forgot to make our beds this morning,' she lied and looked the other way. The scholar moved on.

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 03:13 AM

Donate

Character Profile

Richard emerged twenty minutes later, straightening his tie and grinning away. His heart was at the point of bursting, but the look on Nalan's face was worth it.

"Come on, Nalan. Let's go."

He didn't pick her up as he sometimes did. Nalan was prone to snapping her teeth when things didn't go her way.

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 06:28 PM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

By the time Richard came out of the toilet, looking tussled but quite happy, she pouted and decided she wouldn't talk to him. The fox pointed her noise in the air and walked away, keeping a distance from her human but not so that her heart strained. She was resolutely silent. Nalan led the way around the corridors of Oxford. It was the weekend, and as such it was quite empty. They arrived at the dwellings of a particular scholar and Nalan used her paws to knock on the door.

A flurry of sound and a chair knocked over. 'Coming!' A man shouted from within.

Moments later, a man opened the door and grinned. 'Richard!' Ryan exclaimed, opening the door wider and letting them in. 'Don't mind the mess. Working on some shit here. Come sit down er on the sofa there if you wanna shove all those papers to the floor.' The white tigress looked too big in the apartment room. She had the a pile of paper in her mouth, trying to move them out of the way of their guests.

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 01:22 AM

Donate

Character Profile

"Ryan! Good to see you."

Richard grinned as he saw Ryan. He needed a quick update on the situation at Jordan's, and Ryan was the person he wanted to meet.

"How're things, Ryan? Hi Morpheusa! Good to see you!"

The white tigress was, as usual, too large for the room. She could roll over Nalan and win a fight before anyone could react - something Richard often took into consideration before talking to Ryan.

She could eat you in a gulp, Nalan. Be nice.

--

Morpheusa's POV

Morpheusa cheerfully cleared the sofa off papers as she grinned at Richard. Her head though, was engaging in a conversation with Ryan.

Richard's here. What're you going to do Ryan?

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 07:18 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

[centre]Nalan's pov[/centre]

The fox trotted in and waited until Richard found a place to sit. She would take her place beside him. The fox nodded to Morpheusa. 'How do you do? You are looking very well, Morpheusa,' she greeted the tigress politely. I'm always nice, Richard. Morpheusa's a bit...on the large side don't you think? I'm still angry with you by the way.

Nalan's views on Ryan and Morpheusa were mixed. Morpheusa didn't sit well with her. The fox couldn't quite pin point why. There was something about the tigress that got under her skin. In fact, she didn't think she'd like Morphy very much even if they knew each other in another place from another time in an alternative sense - if those things existed. Plus Morphy gave off a very perculiar smell.

Ryan, Nalan thought, was a bit unorganised, hectic and someone who doesn't take things seriously enough. The scholar was clever, for sure, but he thought his brains would be put to better use if he applied himself completely to the great causes of RoH, instead of dallying around the college. Nalan thought anyone who was not dedicated fully to the RoH was foolish. Foolish human, foolish daemons. Blinded by selfishness and self importance, unlike herself and Richard. Actually, selfishness and self importance were dominating traits in Richard, but as long as it served RoH overall, then Nalan was satisfied.

[centre]Ryan's pov[/centre]

Ryan gestured to the sofa and busied himself with a beer for himself and Richard.

The scholar heard Morphy's message in his mind. This is perfect. We need a quick update on the situation at RoH.

He popped a beer and handed it to Richard. He picked up a fallen chair and sat down on it. 'I'm good. I'm good,' he said. 'The college managed to recruit a few more 'volunteers' for the project. They all seemed quite willing after we offered them 200 gold pieces to their families if they did. The mortality rate is still...100% but I believe we're close to a breakthrough.'

The scholar took a sip. He knew the moment the Magy took over the college and made the Doot public, a large source of funds would be dedicated to the project. The propaganda for the Doot was controversial, but now they had piles and piles of application for Doot volunteers - mostly from the poor. And mostly elders who, Ryan thought, that their families thought them as dispensible for the extra 200 gold. He had seen entire families being volunteered, which was kind of depressing.

'It's not easy, dealing with the human resources side. But the scientific side is progressing, I think,' he said, eyeing Richard keenly. Had there been any planning from RoH to stop them? If so, Ryan hadn't got any inkling of it. 'How about you, Richard? What's been happening in your world?'

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 03:23 PM

Donate

Character Profile

Richard's POV

He sat beside Morpheusa and grinned at her. She was fat, the fattest daemon in the world. Was Ryan feeding her every day? But despite all that fattiness, Morpheusa was still large. And she could swallow Nalan in a gulp. In an argument, that was all that mattered. Really.

I wish you weren't so small. Your size is a real disadvantage when it comes to fighting daemons like Morpheusa.

Richard couldn't resist another jibe.

You're always angry at me, Nalan. I don't think it makes any difference.

"Lots of applications, eh? Well, good on you I suppose. Nothing much has been happening at my end. The usual work in Mackenzie International. Clearing out the slums. That sort of thing. We're starting a new project. Reconstruction and all that."

And then we will stop the Doot.

Though he didn't say that of course.

--

Morpheusa's POV

Morpheusa was actually quite cheered when Richard sat beside her. He had often struck her as Fun. Sure he was a Republican, but he was usually friendly, and he usually donated a lot of money to the poor. Him being a Republican and a philanthropy were not mutually exclusive.

Are you sure the Magisterium will allow you shooting your mouth like that? Seems a bit excessive.

She grabbed a few papers from the sofa in her mouth and cleared the area around Nalan, ensuring that she had a comfortable spot to sit on.

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 03:53 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

Nalan's pov

The fox sat beside Richard on the floor and curled up her tail as Morphy cleared the space around her off papers. 'Thank you,' she said, smiling politely. 'There must be alot of research going on here,' she said, gesturing to the general mess of the room.

I'm not going to fight Morpheusa! Plus we use our brains to fight, not brute force. We outwit the witless. But if you like the tiger so much, why don't you adopt her as your daemon?

The fox proceeded to sweep the floor around her with her bushy tail absentmindedly.

Ryan's pov

'What you're doing to the slums, Richard, I really admire that,' Ryan said, sincerely. 'If I had a shitload of money like you, I'd try and help them too.'

It's ok Morpheusa, it's public knowledge.

The scholar looked at the fox who was sitting with her tail swishing back and forth on the ground. 'Thanks for that, Nalan,' Ryan said, laughing. 'Every time you come, the floor becomes a bit cleaner.[/i]

Nalan's pov

Nalan stopped her tail immediately and tilted her head politely at Ryan. 'A pleasure,' she replied. But her mind was fuming.

Git. Thinks he's so funny.

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
Richard Mackenzie
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 04:01 AM

Donate

Character Profile

Richard's POV

Course not, you're my daemon, Nalan. An angry little daemon, but still my daemon. And Ryan IS funny. Funnier than you anyway.

"I don't think I need a maid anymore. Nalan can clean my place for me. Her tail's a good broomstick."

He petted Nalan's head and grinned.

"Well, yeah, on the slums. If we inject some money into it, we may be able to show them that there are alternate ways of getting money. Safer legal ways."

Which don't involve the Doot.

--

Morpheusa's POV

"Oh I'm fine, thanks. Just helping Ryan clean up his room. Experiments to write, papers to finish. That sort of thing."

She grinned.

Maybe we should help Richard. Donate some money. The poor really do have it hard on them.

PM
Ryan Whitman
 Posted: Feb 4 2013, 12:08 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

Nalan's pov

Nalan rolled her eyes at Richard when he said her tail was a good broomstick. 'Ha. Ha,' she said sarcastically. The fox watched the scholar's face carefully when her human mentioned helping the poor people using safer legal ways. But Ryan carried himself as usual. If Ryan felt uncomfortable about the Doot or suspicious about Richard's subtle jab on the Magisterium ways, he did not show it.

He isn't going to leak anything. The man's too careful. This is getting boring. Shall we leave?

Ryan's pov

'Any way to help the poor will be good,' Ryan replied. 'It's unsettling to think that we're eating until our belts burst when there are starving people living a few blocks down the street.'

We can't commit to anything other than the Doot right now, Morpheusa. We have absolutely no resource, both time and money, to spend on anything else. Our priority is to the Magisterium.

Ryan and Nalan's profile
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Alternative Universe | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart New Topic

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG Collection Pokemon Enara Murders & Roses London Times Distant Fantasies Synthetic Truth Roleplay Ads The Writers Forum Roleplay Hub Pandora's Ascension New Born Muse 2.0 Obscura The Victors' Spoils Crossed Realms