Group: Members
Gold: 4845

Donate

Species: Human
Affiliation: Neutral
Character Profile
Played By: Lala

Awards: 1

Chose twelve of your favorite His Dark Materials characters, as well as Auroran characters! Like, you can have Edward Branson and Mirabelle Rousseau on your list. biggrin.gif Put them in any random order, or in your order of favorites. Mine are listed with my favorite first, then all of my characters, then my second favorite, and the rest are random. ^^

Example, here is my list:

1. Marisa Coulter
2. Lalaine Rosethorn
3. Pheobe Curtis Rowland
4. Melana Curtis
5. Lord Asriel Belacqua
6. Edward Branson
7. Jaqi Oaklin
8. Mirabelle Rousseau
9. Richard Mackenzie
10. Iorek Byrnison
11. Lyra Belacqua
12. Serafina Pekkala

Now that you have your characters chosen -- Do this BEFORE reading the questions! -- read and answer the questions below. ^^

1. Have you ever though of Six and Eleven as best friends?

2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?

3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?

4. Can you recall an awesome thing about Nine?

5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?

6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?

7. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fan-fic fluff?

8. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).

9. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?

10. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?

11. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve in a love scene?

12. What would be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?.

13. What would be a good title for the a movie with Five/One

14. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?

15. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?

16. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?

17. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?

18. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?

19. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?

20. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?

21. What if (3) and (1) got into a food fight?

22. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?

23. What if (2) and (11) were your teachers?

24. What would (8) say if (1) and (5) got married?

25. Would (2) most likely be related to (10) or (9)?

26. What would (6) most likely be buying at Target?

27.The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two.

user posted image
PM
Marisa Coulter
 Posted: Apr 11 2012, 07:49 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

1. Marisa Coulter
2. Lalaine Rosethorn
3. Pheobe Curtis Rowland
4. Melana Curtis
5. Lord Asriel Belacqua
6. Edward Branson
7. Jaqi Oaklin
8. Mirabelle Rousseau
9. Richard Mackenzie
10. Iorek Byrnison
11. Lyra Belacqua
12. Serafina Pekkala

Edward and Lyra? Seriously? Um... maybe through Jaqi?

Melana. wink.gif Of course! DAMN hot.

If Serafina got Mirabelle pregnant? Well, there would have to be some HEAVY magic involved for Mirabelle to become pregnant with Serafina's witch child. XD

Richard has all his bitches in line, and knows how to kill someone and get away with it. (:

Edward Branson and Lalaine Rosethorn? FUCK NO. ohmy.gif Branson wouldn't give Lalaine two cents of his time.

Five/Nine, because I'd rather have Asriel be gay with Richard Mackenzie than to have sex with a talking polar bear.

Marisa and Mirabelle? No. But that would be interesting. XD

8. Marisa and Jaqi are in a happy relationship until Richard runs off with Jaqi. Marisa, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Lyra and a brief unhappy affair with Edward, then follows the wise advice of Asriel and finds true love with Serafina.

WHAT THE FUCK?! First, why is Marisa such a pedophile? WHY DID RICHARD LEAVE ASRIEL AND BECOME ONE TOO?? And what the hell is up with the Lyra/Marisa incest?! Marisa/Edward... eh, it sounds slightly possible. And why is Serafina hooking up with women? I didn't know she rolled like that.

Mirabelle? Hm... probably Maneater. wink.gif

What if Jaqi walked in on Lalaine and Serafina having sex... Okay, Serafina, you seriously have to stop. If you're gonna be gay, don't be like Melana, having all your girls on a string.

Serafina and Jaqi. Okay, not only is she stealing everyone's woman, but now she's a pedophile too! What the fuck?? But... I guess.. "Gone With The Wind"?

Iorek using a pick up line on Lalaine? hm.. (:<

"You wish to ride me? *wink*"

13. What would be a good title for a movie with Five/One

Marisa and Asriel YAY "Lovers In Battle". biggrin.gif

Mirabelle vs Jaqi. Hm... I'd be excited. biggrin.gif "JAQI, hit her in the knees! C'mon, you can take that bitch!"

15. What would you think if you found Asriel was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?

Asriel? I'd be like, "HELL YEAH!" biggrin.gif

16. How would you react if you saw Mirabelle and Lyra in a closet together with a rubber ducky?

Mirabelle and Lyra in a closet with a rubber ducky. My reaction would probably be to scream and call the police.

17. How would you feel if Lalaine dissed you in the worst possible way ever?

I'd be so sad! I'd be like, "LALAINE? I created you! Y U DISS ME LIKE DAT??"

18. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find Iorek rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?

I look at this gigantic bear in my room and say, "How did you fit through the door??"

19. What would you feel this second if Melana gave you a daisy right now?

I'd feel confused and then I'd figure it out and say, "You manipulative bitch, I will NOT be one of your one night stands!"

20. Edward has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?

"Branson? What the fuck do you need a hairbrush for? Jaqi? There's no question to how you got in my room, I mean, YOU are Edward Branson, but.... I have food, bit of money...why steal my hairbrush?"

21. What if Pheobe and Marisa got into a food fight?

Oh damn... That would be absolutely horrible. Well, it's obvious Marisa would win. And then Pheobe would be in some deep trouble for messing up Marisa's hair. XD
R.I.P Pheobe Curtis Rowland.

22. Jaqi, Richard, and Melana have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?

I immediately assume that Melana and Richard have gotten together and Richard brought Jaqi along because they had recently ran off together.

23. What if Lalaine and Lyra were your teachers?

Well, I'd have the most childish teachers ever. XD And also, I'd smile because of the awesomness.

24. What would Mirabelle say if Marisa and Asriel got married?

Well, I think she'd be speechless because it's Marisa Coulter and Asriel Belacqua finally getting married. Everyone would stare in awe and be shocked/surprised/horrified/in awe/ect.

25. Would Lalaine most likely be related to Iorek or Richard?

Hm... Well, seeing that Richard is human... I'd say Richard. But that would mean that when they had sex, it would've been incest. ohmy.gif

26. What would Edward most likely be buying at Target?

Hm... Oh gosh, who knows the things that HE would be buying at Target...

272.The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two.

LESBIAN DATE WITH LALAINE! biggrin.gif

user posted image
PM
Marisa Coulter
 Posted: Apr 11 2012, 08:02 AM

Scholar

Donate

Character Profile

Oh, and by the way; I didn't make these questions. XD I copy and pasted them from a thing I saw online. I NEVER would have made the questions THIS messed up. XD

user posted image
PM
Remus
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 03:23 PM

Why? You joking?

Group: Admin
Gold: 16024

Donate

Species: Monkey
Affiliation: Republic of Heaven
Character Profile
Played By: N/A

So here we go.

1. Lord Asriel
2. Lyra Belacqua
3. Iorek Brynison
4. Richard Mackenzie
5. Jaqi Oaklin
6. Edward Branson
7. Agnes Gideon
8. Mirabelle Rousseau
9. Serafina Pekkala
10. Chevalier Tialys
11. Ryan Whitman
12. Atal

*holds breath* Those questions are going to be weird aren't they?

1. WHOA! Coincidence! Ryan and BABsy were mentor and protege material. Then of course Ryan just allowed VJ to chop off BABsy's fingers, so...no. I don't think they were ever best friends in the first place.

2. ...

3. Biological impossibility.

4. Wise, sagely, and played by Eva Green. What's NOT to like?

5. Lyra and BABsy? BRAIN BLEACH. NOW.

6. Neither. The awesome Branson blood in Jaqi will kill me. Then BABsy will dig me from my grave and kill me again.

7. Nope.

8. That is wrong in so many angles...

9. *shrug*

10. Agnes Gideon would give a smart aleck answer and walk out smirking. If she can withstand the mental horrors. Failing which, she'll probably want Ryan's help.

11. ...

12. I can help you sneak into anywhere you want. I have the tools to do so.

13. Channelling Lyra's Spirit

14. Mirabelle finally got tired of Lalaine and picked on Agnes? Not a smart move, Mirabelle. Not a smart move.

15. Cool!

16. Smirk and walk away.

17. Diss her back?

18. A perfect specimen of a Gallivespian and his dragonfly. Sit down while I take a video of you for the Aurora.

19. Wait what?

20. I don't have a hairbrush.

21. Iorek would win the one on one battle, but Asriel would win the battle of wits.

22. Piss off.

23. Having Lyra as my teacher as cool. Having Ryan as my teacher makes me fear for my life.

24. Think they're morons and walk off.

25. Neither. It's a biological impossibility.

26. Something for his family.

27. *facepalm*

That was...interesting.

user posted image

Avatar done by Jaqi! Signature done by Jaqi! Banner done by Jaqi! Because Jaqi is awesome!
PM
Jaqi Oaklin
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 08:30 AM

Neutral Urchin & Magisterium Undercover

Gold: 8192

Donate

Character Profile
Played By: Jaqi

Awards: 14

1. Jaqi Oaklin
2. Furocah
3. Ryan Whitman
4. Nalan
5. Edward Branson
6. Viktoria
7. Jing Jing
8. Dahanain
9. Richard Mackenzie
10. Morpheusa
11. Jake Doyle
12. Jermiess

Ah, it's not impossible. Unlikely. But they did live in the same house for a while. And Jake is pretty hot.

Nalan is so hot. So hot she's a bitch!

They'd have one heck of a bird daemon baby!!

He likes to fuck. Is that awesome?

Furo and Viktoria would NOT make a good couple! Unless you mean mother son bond couple, then yes they're fantastic.

Edward and Richard? Edward and Morpheusa?? So Edward has a thing for the pair. I never knew..

No. Dahanain is Jaqi's daemon dad. So no thanks.

8. Jaqi and Jing Jing are in a happy relationship until Richy runs off with Jing Jing (LOL). Jaqi, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Jake (HOMMG! YES PLEASE) and a brief unhappy affair with Viktoria (-.-), then follows the wise advice of Edward (Very fitting) and finds true love with Jermiess.

It almost got it..

Old McDonald had a farm.

Jing Jing walked in on Furo and Jermiess having sex. That's actually quite likely. Jing Jing might ...want to join in?

Jing Jing and Jermiess. I'd call it The Forbidden Love: Animal Desires.

Morpheusa would say 'I like your mane' to Furo.

13. What would be a good title for the a movie with Five/One
Edward and Jaqi. Ha! So many good movie titles. So so many..

Jing Jing would pwn Dah in a fight. It'd be an interesting match.

15. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
If Edward was someone I knew, I'd freak out. Or be very very careful when I'm around Jaqi. I would also want his autograph.

16. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Dah and Jake in a closet with a rubber ducky...ummm, Jake is teaching Dah how to be a bird?

17. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Furo disses me? How would I feel? I won't feel much. I'd probably just delete him. (I LOVE YOU FURO)

18. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Morpheusa rummaging through my stuff. I'd tell her fishes were in the kitchen.

19. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
If Nalan gave ma a daisy, I'd check to see whether she was having a high fever or just plain high. I'd also think she has some ulterior motive and will kill me the moment I turn my back on her to put the daisy away.

20. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
Vikky steals my hairbrush. I'd say 'Did Furo lose his brush again?'

21. What if (3) and (1) got into a food fight?
Ryan and Jaqi in a food fight. hAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA YES PLEASE! They'd so do that.

22. Jj, Richy, and Nalan have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
I would think Nalan has some ulterior motive and will kill Jj and Richy the moment they turn their back on her.

23. What if (2) and (11) were your teachers?
Furo and Jake as my teachers. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE AT ALL AND FAIL ALL MY SUBJECTS.

24. What would (8) say if (1) and (5) got married?
Dah would say WTF EDWARD if Jaqi and Edward got married. Then proceed to sad in a corner.

25. Would (2) most likely be related to (10) or (9)?
Furo would most likely be related to Morphy over Richy because they're both felines. I dunno this is a trick question. They're the same person!

26. What would (6) most likely be buying at Target?
Vikky would most likely to buy a hairbrush at Target because Furo lost his.

27.The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two.
YESS I WANNA GO ON A DATE WITH FURO!!

- procrastination session end -

Currently I am in hiding with Edward Branson (my father) at one of Richard Mackenzie's safe houses.

Jaqi: One step closer, and I'll put a stone in your eye.
Furo: I will always protect Jaqi, Viktoria and Edward with my heart and soul.
Jaqi and Furocah's profile
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG Collection Pokemon Enara Murders & Roses London Times Distant Fantasies Synthetic Truth Roleplay Ads The Writers Forum Roleplay Hub Pandora's Ascension New Born Muse 2.0 Obscura The Victors' Spoils Crossed Realms