Gold: 430

Donate

Species: human
Affiliation: Neutral
Character Profile
Played By: Rine

Awards: None

Hey there !

My character, Sophie, has just arrived in Oxford, and she will soon be starting researches to find her former lover, Julien Desmaret, who went to Oxford two years ago and disappeard short after that. He was a French Republican, and an underscholar in Experimental Theology.
If anyone is interested in having met him and telling Sophie about it, or not telling her, or not having met him but meeting her during her investigations...
Then let me know...

Rine
PM
Archy Dresner
 Posted: Feb 6 2015, 01:57 AM

Snow Captain and the World of WhereverThisIs

Group: Members
Gold: 406

Donate

Species: Believed to be Human
Character Profile
Played By: Archy

I have two characters who could be involved. There' s Archy, who she could encounter in London. He could have encountered Julien somewhere in his world cross travels or perhaps have found a mention of him in his various meddlings with the Magisterium. On the other hand, there's Dan, who'll likely never be in London, but could also encounter Julien on another world.
PM
Sophie Le Gall
 Posted: Feb 8 2015, 06:35 PM

Restless Dæmon

Donate

Character Profile

I hadn't thought of Julien having visited the other worlds, but it could be a pretty good idea !
Both of your characters could be interesting... Sophie will most certainly travel during her holidays, so the meeting can be set wherever you want... (well as far as she can afford it)...
Any preferences for the way they/one of them could have met Julien ? For the world in which it would have happened ?
If you need more precisions about Julien, I can send you a brief summary by PM...

Remus and I have started a thread about Sophie's researches, if you want to have a look : there
We just began, so there's no really huge information for now...
PM
Archy Dresner
 Posted: Feb 12 2015, 03:30 AM

Snow Captain and the World of WhereverThisIs

Gold: 406

Donate

Species: Believed to be Human
Character Profile
Played By: Archy

Offhand, I'm not sure. Archy has been through hundreds of worlds. We could very easily just devise a place for that. Dan's world has become a sort of hub, with portals facilitating access to a number of other worlds they trade with. So, that's also open to all sorts of things.
PM
Sophie Le Gall
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 05:29 PM

Restless Dæmon

Donate

Character Profile

First, I'm very sorry for the delay, I had a very busy and not funny week (my homeworks are killing me)...

For the meeting place... I don't know, it would be fun to see another world, but I need a reason to send Sophie there... Maybe she could have understood that the children she met after the Chotnobyl incident are from another world and she tries to help them go back home...
She searches and explores several windows, or searches for someone able to guide her through the passages...
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Plotting | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG Collection Pokemon Enara Murders & Roses London Times Distant Fantasies Synthetic Truth Roleplay Ads The Writers Forum Roleplay Hub Pandora's Ascension New Born Muse 2.0 Obscura The Victors' Spoils Crossed Realms