Group: The Vault
Gold: 180

Donate

Species: Human
Affiliation: Neutral
Character Profile
Played By: Cass

Awards: None

Pink and black whooshed by like a human roadrunner. A flash of brown and white skidded across the boat deck as well, unbalanced yet undeterred by it's own inability to stay on four legs. The clap of small hooves against wood no doubt penetrated the hull to alert all others aboard that if they did not wish to be run over by a foal they had best not come up. Sid's claws clacked noisily as they hit the boards, but her run was definitely quieter in comparison to the other daemon's gallop. Teag was not far behind, arms outstretched as if ready to catch something, pace clearly slowed to give her target a chance of escape. However, even with this advantage, the younger pair were no match for Teag and Sid who were adept in the art of cousin-catching.

Teag roared with false ferociousness and wrapped her arms around Felicia's middle. The little girl laughed and wiggled, extravagantly fluffy dress wrinkled by all the fun. "I've gotcha now," Teag rumbled in her cousin's ear and then swayed them both back and forth to demonstrate how captured Felicia was. Sid had Tarliw partly on the ground and was in the process of a good nuzzle, her tail going haywire in happiness. "Oh yeah, well I can get you!" Felicia said as she squirmed out and then leapt into her older cousin's arms. Caught off-guard, Teag oofed with the force of it, but was quick to recover and hoisted the child up onto her prominent hip. She's never quite understood the benefits of wide hips until she'd been given babysitting duties and was expected to juggle a toddler, a baby, and a bottle.

Off to the left, Teag looked over and was not surprised to discover that Tarliw was now a tiny otter atop Sid's back. Felicia's daemon was not settled, of course, but Tarliw did seem extremely fond of his horse shape unless they were in the water, in which case he tended to favor a dolphin form. Teag had the impression that if he could, he would be shifted into a dolphin at all times.

The fun was interrupted by Grandmother Jacobina, who ahemed from her position, leaned against the doorway in front of them. Her hair was in two large, gray braids upon her chest and her crystalline eyes sparkled with silent wisdom. Beraht, a stoat daemon, sat on her shoulder and chuckled. Teag poked Felicia's nose and then offered her to their gran who took the bouncy youth as she yawned. Sid trotted up as well and arched to let gran take the half-asleep otter. "They're going to go down for a nap," Beraht said to them, his tone that of an adult who found children to be intriguing, "I think you two have tuckered these poor dears out." He licked Tarliw's ear and came off Jacobina's shoulder as Felicia's daemon changed into a mouse which he scooped up onto his chest.

"Your grandad and Channah want to see you two," Jacobina told them as she turned away and cooed to the now barely awake Felicia. Teag and Sid shared a look of confusion, but followed their grandmother and her daemon in anyway. Sid fell into step beside Jacobina, "Did they say what for? We're not in trouble, are we?" She looked over her shoulder to glare at Teag in accusation, "I told you we shouldn't have touched his inkwell. He's probably miffed we didn't ask- I told you we should have asked first." Teagan made a sound like indignation, but it was at least half joking, "I'm not the one who wanted to make a list of locations with high deer populations! Don't act all innocent, this is your fault."

Jacobina and Beraht laughed in unison, then Jacobina did her best to speak past her mirth, "No, no, you two are fine. Gillis just wanted you to meet somebody." The elder Gyptain matriarch and her stoat daemon took a sharp left towards Aunt Carolien and Uncle Zef's cabin. Grandad's study was in the opposite direction. They would have asked, but by the time they thought to the door was shut.

Sid huffed, then peered up at Teag. Her human made a face, then dusted off her skirt and pivoted on a boot-covered heel. "What do you think that means? Meet somebody? Who don't we already know?" Sid walked ahead of Teag to conserve space as the hall narrowed, so she couldn't see the shrug Teag did. When the human realized this, she vocalized her thoughts, "You don't think he's got a guest on board and we just didn't see, do you?"

The daemon shook her head, then lowered it as if in deep consideration, "Nah, can't be... could it? We stopped at a dock a bit ago. D'you think he picked somebody up while we were down in the galley with Aldert and Linde?"

"Nah, can't be," Teag echoed, then pivoted slightly with Sid and reached for a door handle carved like a lion's head. She pulled it open and let Sid in first, but the African wild dog stopped dead in her tracks with shock. When Teagan had the door half-way shut, she spotted the source of Sid's bewilderment.

Her grandfather looked to them, his secretary bird daemon, Channah, on one side of the large desk while he stood at the other. He smiled and his eyes crinkled at the edges, white hair in characteristically wild curls around his darkly spotted face. "Ah, Teagan my dear," he turned to face her and slid a hand around her shoulders to embrace her while Channah stalked forward to peck worryingly at some dirt stuck in Sid's fur. When they'd hugged, he kept his hand between her shoulders and shifted. "This," he gestured with an open hand, smile big, "Is Lord Asriel. Leader of the Republic of Heaven. Lord Asriel, this is my granddaughter, Teagan, and her daemon Sidrasta."

How had they missed him?

~ + ~ + ~ Teagan & Sidrasta ~ + ~ + ~

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
Lord Asriel Belacqua
 Posted: Sep 20 2012, 02:24 AM

I have nothing to say to you. Aid me or leave.

Group: Admin
Gold: 2585

Donate

Affiliation: Republic of Heaven
Character Profile
Played By: Remus

Asriel stepped off his boat, and onto another, larger one. Stelmaria, beside him as always.

It is a long way from the North, and I am not convinced we have left the cabin sufficiently guarded. We should hurry.

Manners, Stelmaria. These are one of our oldest allies, and they have been hardest hit by the Magisterium. We must visit them, to show consolidation and support.

He turned to shake the hands of the nearest Gyptian and nodded. This was an unexpected request, but his standing within the Gyptian community was high, and spurning such an invitation could result in severe repercussions. The Lyons had suffered from the Magisterium's incursions, losing a lot of good men. It was only natural for them to meet him, and him, to reassure them that they were doing the right thing.

Mackenzie can do this.

That smooth talking man would be able to talk to an empty wall and still sway it to his opinions.

But Mackenzie is not me.

Asriel surveyed his surroundings. A typical Gyptian boat. They seemed to be treating him with respect, as becoming of his name. Would the Lyons know of Lyra?Probably not, and he was not going to ask.

Another Gyptian came to meet him, and Asriel recognised him immediately.

"Gillis. So sorry to hear about your son."

Stelmaria nodded at Channah courteously. To have an incapacitated son would not have been easy. But the Gyptians were closely knit, and he was sure they would support him.

"We appreciate it. Everything you do will not be forgotten. You have my word."

He played it just right, the tone of his words, his emotions, the way he shook their hands and looked into their eyes. For a moment, Asriel was a Gyptian, he was apart of them and he had experienced their loss. Years of experience had honed him to this, and even Stelmaria finally admitted that his presence was "perhaps necessary".

"We will do everything we can to help."

They were led down towards the belly of the ship, where they waited for...someone. Important, Asriel presumed.

But, no. It was Gilis's granddaughter. He examined her closely, before offering a hand.

"How do you do, Teagan?"

user posted image

Sig made by Lala!
PM
Teagan Lyon
 Posted: Sep 23 2012, 05:28 AM

Restless Dæmon

Donate

Character Profile

With ears perked and eyes wide, Sid glanced up to Teag, then over to Asriel. Although they were not too keen to become involved with the Magisterium or the Republic, they of course knew those most prominent on either side- especially the Republic. The Lyons were not shy supporters of the Republic. Teag imagined that her family would become closer to their allies after what had happened aboard the ship with her dad, but she didn't expect to come face to face with Lord Asriel. Her father likened the man to a savior against the injustices of the Magisterium and most of the Gyptians she'd met believed him to be an excellent leader.

Grandad Gillis had never really grasped her dissociation to the Republic, although she and Sid had done their best to make their neutrality clear. This was an extremely transparent attempt to bring her into the family business, or at least into the family dealings, as she was Grandad Gillis' eldest grandchild and, if they elected by birth-date, she would be next in line for leadership. As it was, Leo and Dophili had easily slid into line for that title ahead of them when Dophili's form seemed to be predetermined for a lioness. Regardless, as the eldest, she was the one most likely to handle mature situations better due to her age. As confident and strong as Leo had always been, his diplomacy was akin to that of a brick through a window.

With a bare moment of hesitation, Teag shook the man's hand with a respectful firmness. Lord Asriel was exactly as he'd been described. Taller than her mother, with intensely light eyes and soft brown hair. Quite a person of intimidation, but with a flow of confidence and courage from Sid Teag managed to grin pleasantly. "Well; yeah, I do well. I'm sound's a pound right here," she shrugged mid-shake and then let go as she continued, "Can't say same 'bout my dad, but he'll be right as rain onna summer sea soon enough." Teag chuckled, then joked, "Don't imagine you can keep many Gyptians down and my family's no different, o' course. But how're you, then? Good? I hope you've had a warm welcome so far."

Grandad had requested him, undoubtedly, so he was an invited guest on the ship. Not just any guest, but a guest with ties to the Gyptians and, most importantly, the Lyons; he was as close to family as one could get. Perhaps not blood, but certainly worthy of the familial treatment of humor and friendliness. She and Sid may have possessed absolutely no interest in the Republic's dealings, but as long as Asriel was here there was no reason to not be hospitable.

This in mind, their collective demeanor decided upon, Sid pawed forward some to offer Stelmaria and greeting while her tail slowly wagged behind. She sniffed at the air around the snow leopard daemon, but kept her distance to avoid causing uncomfortableness. "Lovely to meetcha," Sid's head tilted to one side in her usual way and then she took up a comfortable seat near Channah while their humans went on.

The tickle of her grandad's proud gaze on her neck was like fire; he had always been a very emotionally charged man with great interest in closeness. With his entire family aboard one ship, it was no wonder that they favored warmth in social interactions. "Teagan is my eldest and will very well take over the leadership one day," Teag wanted to laugh, but held it back to a smiled; it wasn't a lie, it just wasn't true if you were acquainted with Lyon family history. However, as most families determined leadership by age, it was an easy assumption and quicker to explain that the fiasco about daemon shapes.

"I felt it important that she be part of this meeting," Gillis started, "To insure that the Lyon family remain in close contact with the Republic and yourself, should I no longer be around to call myself a relic." On reflex, Teag and Sid looked to their grandad and his daemon with hardly contained worry. Although it was an inevitable fact that their grandparents would not be around forever, it still stung to imagine a family member's death. Some of the Gyptians, the most lion-hearted and prized aboard, were clearly undisturbed by the concept of death and glad to lay their lives to their cause until they either withered or went with honor; her grandfather, her grandmother, and Leo all seemed to share this characteristic. Teag was not so fearless.

As if he could sense their look, Gillis sent a strong smile of reassurance and clapped his granddaughter on the back in the same stiff way her father had when she'd helped him off his crutches and into the wheelseat. Channah nipped kindly at Sid's ear, then reaffirmed her professional, straight-backed posture.

Suddenly, from through the wall behind them, their gran's voice called, higher pitched and rather sharp, "Whoever's name is Gillis Bernard Lyon should really come in here a moment!" Their grandad grimaced and Teag's eyebrows raised in sympathy for him. That sort of tone usually meant Grandad Gillis had done something wrong and was now thoroughly in trouble. Or, it meant that he hadn't told her he'd done something and was now going to suffer the wrath of the Lyon matriarch for not consulting her.

"Ah," he rubbed his hands together anxiously, then grinned at Asriel, "The lady calls. I'll be back, then. Soon. Soon as possible. 'Scuse me." Channah and her human were out and into the hallway with a hurried gait. Gillis sent one telling look to Teagan, which clearly read as talk to him, and was then gone with one whirl of his long leather coat.

Perfect.

Teag really hoped soon meant in the next two seconds; she had barely the faintest of how to proceed with this meeting. Luckily though with a mental nudge from Sid, she pulled up a bit of logic, voice light, "I get the feeling if grandad weren't, er, indisposed, he would want to ask how we can get involved in the work of the Republic of Heaven, as we haven't been too active in the past. So." Sid sat back and Teag leaned on the desk comfortably, "How can we help, d'you 'magine?"

PM
Lord Asriel Belacqua
 Posted: Sep 23 2012, 08:21 PM

Donate

Character Profile

"Very good to meet you as well."

Asriel observed her closely. Of course, the daughter of the injured Gyptian. Her grandfather styled her as the leader in waiting, glossing over her presence at such an important meeting. Perhaps she was here to learn.

But, no, this would go deeper than that. She would want revenge for her father. This was personal.

This is...only speculation. You do not know her motives. She may only be here because her grandfather wanted her to.

Stelmaria nodded at her counterpart courteously and sat down.

A little speculation is better than nothing. I must know how to frame my speech, sell my thoughts. The Lyons' support is paramount to our objective.

The snow leopard's tail swept the ground at this, and said nothing, making way as Gillis left the room. So strange, to be ruled by your wife like that. She expected more.

But this will be a test for young Teagan. If she will hold the reins one day, we should know more.

"Your support for the Republic has been pronounced already. You are one of the great Gyptian families, other families take their lead from you, and we need the Gyptians united under one banner. Preferably yours, as well as John Faa's. The question, before we continue, is if you are aware of any...cracks in this. Has the Magisterium got to the Gyptians? Have they tried to buy any familiy over? Tempt them with gold and ships, perhaps? It is essential to know, of course. We must know who we can trust, and who we cannot. As for the loss of your men, and the damage done to your ships. We are very sorry to hear about your men, but as for the ships. We can pay compensation. I know it is not enough, but it is in our interests to work together, and to repair those ships and bring them to working order as fast as we can."

user posted image

Sig made by Lala!
PM
Teagan Lyon
 Posted: Sep 28 2012, 06:22 AM

Restless Dæmon

Donate

Character Profile

Well, that was all quite a lot to take in. Teag smiled and nodded as she listened, then once it appeared she wouldn't interrupt Lord Asriel the pseudo Lyon heir took her moment to consider a response. She prepared her mind with the most current information she had on her family and those surrounding. The Gyptians kept in close contact enough that it would be rather obvious if one of them swayed a certain way, but those whom the Lyons chose to associate with did not seem the sort of favor the Magisterium if they favored any side at all. The Gyptians that may have been on the fence before, whom the Lyons were close with, no doubt had their minds made up now that the attack had gone over. As removed from Gyptian affairs as her father had been since meeting her mother, he was still blood, and so every member of their extended clan would take it quite personally.

While she abhorred what had happened to her dad, and all the others aboard the ship at the time, it seemed to be an attack started by their involvement with the Republic. Maybe an attempt to weaken those who could very well go to the Republic's aid. As unprovoked as it had been, it was all started because the Lyons had chosen a side in the first place, and so was as much a fault of the Magisterium as it was the Republic. The two only created disagreement and violence together, and the destruction of one or the other could only be blamed on their mutual existence, as much as the Republic tried to help liberate.

This was the leader of all the Republic of Heaven, though. Teag would have to stow her political ideals in a box for now if she was to keep the man before her in pleasant spirits. It wouldn't be right to cause a fuss when her grandad had trusted this short period of discussion to her.

"As far as I can tell," she started, hands clasped on the desk's edge, "None of the families that're directly involved with us've been taken in by the Magisterium's ilk or their bribery. If anything, those we deal with are enraged by the injustice done aboard our ship, if not by the injury to my dad, and have rallied to help against a group with such senselessness. If the Republic is willing to fight the Magisterium tooth and nail, then I'm sure you'll find yourselves surrounded by Gyptian support." Sid smiled and nodded, then looked to her human who shared the minute, darkened glance.

"However," Teag cleared her throat, eyes thinned in thought, "That doesn't mean those on the outskirts of our family, whom the Lyons have deep-seeded rivalries or neg'tive streaks with, weren't also affected. Won't mention names, 'magine my grandad can tell you all about them should he confirm my own suspicions, but there are several twigs on the Gyptian tree which'd be fast swayed if the Magisterium find them inna docks for a discussion much like the one you're havin' with us." Sid huffed near-by in agreement, with what could only be mild hurt at these specific families. While Gyptians knew eachother, that did not mean they were all on good terms. The Lyons were a family who had brushed some folks the wrong way in their rise to prominence, especially with such an opinionated patriarch and ambitious matriarch.

If her grandad wasn't at the forefront of all's attentions, her gran was perceptive to every shift in the breeze otherwise. Teag was sure that the woman's perceptive, almost underhanded lengths of web had caught sight those who could turn against the Republic. She seemed to be aware of everything before anyone, and at that moment it dawned on Teag that was very likely the reason her grandad had been dragged off in the first place; he needed to know who was truly on his side before he barreled into an alliance with the family.

Sid mentally shoved her onward, into the next portion of their dealings. She didn't especially want to keep on with this, wanted to simply hand over the job to Leo and allow him to cartwheel in with his boisterous take on things. As tempting as that sounded, she couldn't let her grandad down. "As for lending a hand, I'm sure we'd be happy t'have your generous help, but I'm also sure my grandad is stubborn and if he's still the man I know 'em to be he'll cheerily turn down the majority of your offer." Teag chuckled, then the African wild dog tossed her head in amusement. It was true; their grandfather, the fool-hardy, too-tough-to-accept-help hero even on his last breath.

"The most important thing, I reckon," she leaned up from her spot on the table to hold respectful eye-to-eye contact as she went on, "Is to let the Republic know that it can count on the Lyons as a long-term addition to their ranks. To know that we might be able to make the men who saw this happen pay for the trouble they caused," Teag allowed a trickle of spite at her father's pain to drip into her tone, "Would prob'ly satiate the entire family. If you, Lord Asriel, can guarantee any Lyon a shot at a Magisterium officials head, I'm certain that's all the compensation any of us'd need."

Alright. That had definitely been Sid talking. She sent a grateful mental wave towards her daemon whose tail only wagged on in pride. If it hadn't been for the steady flow of chivalry and loyalty Sid had streamed at her throughout that entire spiel, Teag would not have sounded as heart-felt or as confident.

PM
Lord Asriel Belacqua
 Posted: Sep 30 2012, 01:30 AM

Donate

Character Profile

"Of course. That is only fair."

Asriel did not see why the Lyons would need his permission for this. There was a gentleman's right to avenge his family. The Gyptian's may not be considered as gentlemen in a court of law, but he believed in equality through the Republic.

Do not be hasty. There is a difference between killing a wanted Magisterium with no information and a wanted Magisterium with information.

"You must, of course, understand that some officers may have information we may need. They will be properly interrogated, but your family will be given the right to pull the final trigger...or shoot the final arrow, depending on your choice of weapon."

And this question of vengeance...the Lyons are too powerful an ally to self destruct.

"Vengeance is, of course, a powerful motivation. But I must preach caution. For I have seen too many of my people consumed by rage, and harming our cause as well as themselves. We will hunt them down methodically, and then we will kill them."

Asriel rubbed his chin.

"But you have been talking about the Lyons actions as a whole. What do you want to do? I am led to believe that it was either your uncle or your father who was crippled. It must be difficult to adapt."

user posted image

Sig made by Lala!
PM
Teagan Lyon
 Posted: Oct 17 2012, 09:46 AM

Restless Dæmon

Donate

Character Profile

Of course, it went without speaking, they would proceed with caution. If nothing else, gran would keep grandad on a leash and reel him in if his passions got the better of him, or if any of the gyptians under her command decided to stray from practicality in action. But, this was Grandad Gillis and her father she was speaking for, and the whole of the Lyons whom now wanted blood as payment for the injustice on their own ship, a place they claimed for sanctuary. She didn't need to speak for her own neutrality, or from the stand point of someone concerned for the execution of scenarios.

Teag only needed to make sure she came off with the heart of the Lyons concerns; as careful as they would be while times tensed, it was not carefulness that drove them to partake in war.

However, now the spotlight had been shone elsewhere. Namely, on her and her own thoughts. Instantly, she felt the cogs in Sid's brain go into hyper-drive as they both went over their own feelings. On the one hand, their dad would never walk again. All in all, she and Sid had cried more about it than he or Isaghla had. Isaghla only seemed impatient for it, and their father just determined to learn how to maneuver without legs. He was tired much more often that he had been, but he was tough and told her not to worry. She and Sid worried anyway.

They didn't become vengeful, though. Though her father was all spit-fury, Teag knew that if you chased a beast for knocking you over, only for knocking you over, you would quickly find yourself lost in uncharted wilds and sorely lacking both meat and hide. The beast would be gone and you would look the fool and there would be no merit had except your own claim that you gave chase; vengeance was a dead-end road. So, as loyal as they were to their dad and as protective of their family as they were, Sid and Teagan had not risen to the fight. Not like Leo and Dophili, anyway, who cheered for the destruction of those who had attacked the Lyons. That was probably a good example of why he would be an excellent leader once he was old enough to discern childishness from passion.

"My dad won't be walkin' again," she conceded, and could feel Sid bristle with worry about that subject, "He didn't start it, and he'd done nothing to call for it. But, s'pose that some people don't need just cause to fire a first shot. Those same types don't apologize, neither." She would need to stay and take care of things with the family for some time, while her dad recovered; he wouldn't like the need to be cared for, but he'd appreciate their presence. Isaghla always seemed more at rest when she and Sid were in the room or were close-by. Teag sighed and shook her head, boot propped against the front of Grandad Gillis' desk.

"If I was a lesser lady, and if he wern't the gladiator I know him t'be, I might adapt slower. I've a daughter's worry, Lord Asriel, that's no question, but I'm not put off from it so much as to fear the Magisterium or to tremble at my dad's injury." Sid betrayed her worry, and shifted slightly with the topic of choice; Teag could never imagine the man who'd been her rock as weak, and that had frightened her momentarily, but then she saw that he was the same man. Same fire, same spirit, same drive- worse made by the provocation. When she'd seen this, she knew it wasn't her father's limitation she needed to compensate for, but his newfound desire to wreck anything and everything of the Magisteriums within reach.

She's even indulged in her minutely wavering neutrality and had shared an insult contest about the Magisterium with her dad. Sid and Isaghla had sat by and laughed, and it had helped ease his mind when he was still too pained to leave bed. If he could sway her to do that, then she had no doubt he would thrust her into situations to vicariously avenge his legs. Sid, at least, seemed certain that this was what Isaghla hoped for. Teagan was ready to admit at any moment that while concrete she was, her father had the hands of a gentle giant who could pet even diamonds into a shape more appealing to himself.

Here, Teag roped in that flame of her dad, the flame that dwelled deep inside Sid which helped her to keep her back straight, and made sure that it was something for her grandad to be proud of. The wild dog puffed it's chest some and let her tongue loll in enjoyment as she conveyed mental energy. Teag took a breath, "I am a daughter," she paused to look Asriel in the eyes, her own bright with emotion, an honest grin set below them. "That's what I really am, Lord Asriel. I'm my father's child, an' he cares for me so I care for him. I might agree with his wishes, I might not," Sid betrayed how they truly felt when she inclined her head some on the latter, "But, he's never once in my life said to me I couldn't. No matter how crazed or nonsensical, he nodded and offered t'help. Nothing but supportive, my dad." She chuckled here, as did Sid, both of them a little too proud of their father and Isaghla.

"So, you ask what I want to do," she repeated his question politely and her lips squirmed as if she had to taste it to understand. Sid glanced up to her, then to Stelmaria, then up to Lord Asriel before she settled to stare at her human's hands while they gesticulated. "To be honest as seawater, Lord Asriel, I'm never the lowest brick in this pyramid. In fact, I'd say I'm stacked directly over my dad and my grandad. If they wan'help you, and if my father remains as tied to the Republic and your influence as I know he's always been- can only've gotten stronger now, eh- then it's no stretch t'say I want to help you, your people, an' your cause. I want to, because it's what my dad'd want- he'd want to help you, I'm sure of that if nothing else- and if my father can't, I'll do with the same red-blood, sharp-mind conviction as he ever would."

Now, that was a lie. Teag knew it, even as she said it with Sid a constant stream of hardiness to her psyche. However, it wasn't a lie that she wanted to help Lord Asriel. She didn't, not really, not before now, never before now, but if it came to her father's request that she help, or it seemed he wanted to involve himself but couldn't, it was upon her shoulders to be there for her dad's battles of opinion as he had been for hers.

Just then, though, the door down the hall made a great creak through the wood of every surface. Teag glanced towards the sound and Sid was on alert with her ears up high. That had taken less time than she'd thought; Grandfather Gillis was done discussing with Grandmother Jacobina. The collision of brawn and brain was over.

It was time to hear their conclusions.

PM
Lord Asriel Belacqua
 Posted: Oct 20 2012, 02:17 AM

Donate

Character Profile

"All right. You will have your chance to avenge your father. Vengeance is a good motivator, one of the best, but do not let it cloud your decisions. I have known good men who have gone mad seeking vengeance. We promise you that we will let you have the first shot at the Magisterium officials who have a hand in this, and we will give you the resources to pursue your fight against the Magisterium. I think that is reasonable, but beware of the line."

Stelmaria nodded sagely, agreeing with her human's words.

And what if we do lose the Lyons to vengeance? Asriel, we must have a contingency plan.

That would be...difficult. The Lyons would be insulted if we were to suggest such a thing. Openly befriending another family of their stature, and giving them the resources the Lyons need. It is almost as if we were abandoning them at their moment of need.

Tell Mackenzie to channel more funds into this.

We cannot openly solicit other families, Stelmaria! The Lyons will be all right.

You are too trusting.

If they are not, they will self destruct, and we will then find another.

"You must be very close to your father. Please do extend my best wishes. I promise him that his sacrifice will not be in vain."

At that moment, the door opened and Gillis walked in.

OOC: Sorry for the short post! I think Asriel will wait on Grandpa Gillis before saying anything more. xD

user posted image

Sig made by Lala!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Brytain | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG Collection Pokemon Enara Murders & Roses London Times Distant Fantasies Synthetic Truth Roleplay Ads The Writers Forum Roleplay Hub Pandora's Ascension New Born Muse 2.0 Obscura The Victors' Spoils Crossed Realms