Group: The Vault
Gold: 2566

Donate

Species: N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Character Profile
Played By: N/A

Awards: None

Adessa walked the streets she grew up on, It was cold and busy, the way she remembered it. It was three years since she been home and was excited yet sad. Excited because she was off to see her parents, Sad because she was away from Oxford which she grew to love.

"You know, we didnt have to come all this way for a party. You know how much I hate party's." Junius complained.

"Yes I know, but its Fathers 50th so I wanted to be here, plus they would be crushed if we didnt come."

Adessa walked to a tall building, on the front of it read, Wyte Hall. Named after her family, her grandfather was a successful business man who moved over here to start a trading company with London and Oxford, to everyone's surprised it was a success.

She walked up to the door and was greeted by the door man, "Miss Wyte, its lovely to see you again." He opened the door as the his beagle daemon sat politely at his side.

"Hello Frank" she smiled, the man was an old friend of hers, he helped her sneak in and out when she went on walks around the block at night.

The interior still looked the same, Tall statues of lions, her Grandfather portrait hanging above the receptions desk, the marble floors, the glass windows. Yep still the same as she left. she went to an elevator and pressed up. Her family apartment was on the top floor, it was the winter home for them and where they entertained guests. She waited polity as people got off the elevator, then entered it herself. Her coat was warm, a little to warm, so she shrugged it off. "Our bags should of already arrived, so we will need to be quick, change and get ready for Mothers and Fathers quest to arrive, just remember to be good tonight." she spoke with Junius as they went up.

"I know how to act, three years isn't that long you know."

"Yes I know." They remained silent the rest of the way up. Soon the floor read 23rd, their loft, it opened into a greeting hall. She stepped out with Junius at her side,

We can still turn back the doors haven't closed yet and they haven't notice that we are here!

Jun, we are staying. Just then her mother yelled. "OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH YOUR HERE!! JOE!!!" her mother was happy to see them she ran over and gave her daughter a hug, her owl daemon fluttering around Junius.

Adessa's father stood at the door and waved, "Now you are going to change right?" his hawk daemon watched Adessa and Junius both.

"Joe they just got in, give them a chance to go change and get cleaned up," she turned to Adessa, "I placed you luggage in your old room."

That was Adessa's and Junius que to go. "Ill be out and ready soon, Happy birthday father." she turned and walked down the hall to the main part of the loft.

The 23rd floor was taken up by the whole loft it had windows over looking the city and the bay. It was done in golds and tans with elegant lighting and paintings. Adessa's old room was at the end of the bedroom hall, there she opened the door and smiled.

"Home sweet home Jun." Junius just walked past her and jumped on the bed laying down.

"You should get ready for the party, important people will be here."

Adessa smiled and nodded. "Okay." she closed the door and opened her luggage , in it she packed a dress for the evening...but she couldn't find it. In its place was an elegant beaded dress color of Ivory, It was floor length and strapless. "Mother..." Adessa said with a smirk and a shake of her head..It was a dress her mother picked out for her to wear that evening. "Still dressing me up and showing off." she picked up the dress and headed to the bathroom to finish.

People started to arrive, Junius flicked his tail waiting.

(the party has started at this point enter as you see fit, as for knowing Adessa's parents you can make it up. Adessa's father is an explorer and mother is a scientist.)

user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | New Denmark | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG Collection Pokemon Enara Murders & Roses London Times Distant Fantasies Synthetic Truth Roleplay Ads The Writers Forum Roleplay Hub Pandora's Ascension New Born Muse 2.0 Obscura The Victors' Spoils Crossed Realms